You look like a Boss or a President type — why not take part in founding your very own ForeverHayaa chapter? If you like our message of understanding, knowledge, and empowerment, you can start an affiliated chapter in your school or community. ForeverHayaa chapters aim to host events and sustain local efforts that contribute to our mission-at-large.
MuslimGirl aims to safeguard the needs of all women; raise awareness about issues pertaining to the womens’ and Muslim communities; eliminate stereotypes surrounding Islam; encourage interfaith dialogue, and raise the place of Muslim women in our society.
In a short amount of time, you can become an example of leadership, a beacon of change, and even add a powerful bulletpoint to your resume, so what are you waiting for?
What We Will Provide You
- The official ForeverHayaa constitution
- The official ForeverHayaa mission statement handout
- ForeverHayaa logos, flyer templates, and letterheads
- ForeverHayaa business card template
- yourchapter.ForeverHayaa.com website, with premade template & web support
- Guidance & consultation for event ideas, projects, and campaigns
- The support, assistance, and encouragement of an entire network of sisters
What You Need to Provide Us
- A desire to spread peace and awareness in your community
To get started, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.